With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music1 and stay connected without your phone.2 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
Key feature bullets
• Nike Run Club app
• Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
• New, more customisable Nike watch faces
• GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone2
• Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app4
• Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
• Get notifications for high and low heart rate
• The Always-On Retina display is 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
• S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster than Series 5
• 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra-Wideband chip
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
• Swimproof design5
• Sync and stream music and podcasts1
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist6
• International emergency calling from your watch7
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions and new customisable watch faces
• Aluminium cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
2Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
For further information on the Apple Watch or other Apple products please refer to the /brands-corner/apple-online-store