The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level,1 take an ECG anytime2 and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and pilates.
Key feature bullets
• Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
• The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design
• Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app
• Take an ECG anytime, anywhere
• Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications
• Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
• Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Sync your favourite music and podcasts
• All-day battery life and faster charging
• watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
• Apple Watch comes with three free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers
Legal copy for Apple Watch Series 7
1. Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
2. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
3. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/my/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under the age of 22. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
4. Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
5. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
6. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information Apple Fitness+ available beginning late 2021; a subscription is required. Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. RM X.XX/month after trial. Offer is valid for three months after eligible device
activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan is automatically renewed until cancelled.
7. Restrictions and other terms apply.
8. Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
9. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions