Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you.
Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Images. All images used in this website are solely for illustration purposes only; actual item / colour may vary.
Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
Disclaimer. The information from or through the site are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Applicable Law. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any samples or products obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Malaysia, Selangor. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Selangor is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is created and controlled by SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD., a wholly owned subsidiary of SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. in the State of Selangor, Malaysia. As such, the laws of Malaysia will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Verification of Members' Address. SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD.
2. Privacy Notice
When you join our membership programme, you will or have provided your personal data. Such personal data may include your name, identity card number, contact details, date of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, preferred language, occupation, monthly income and financial information. You, by enrolment to the PlusOne® Loyalty Programme and/or provision of your personal data, consent to and expressly authorize the collection, receipt, use, retention and transfer, in electronic or other form, of your personal data by SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. and S Ecosystem (M) Sdn. Bhd. for any or all of the following purposes (“Purpose(s)”):
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
- managing the customer relationship;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending the marketing information about the goods or services including notifying you of the marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership, rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, court order or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including third party service providers for and agents of SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. and S Ecosystem (M) Sdn. Bhd; and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Malaysia or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We and each third party will ensure the data processed for all the purposes described herein is in accordance with the security requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and shall only retain the data as long as necessary in order to fulfil its purpose of processing the data in accordance with each other and is responsible for the secure destruction of data when retention of data is no longer needed or necessary.
This privacy notice explains how we, SENHENG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD. (Company No. 296691-X) process your personal data.
Membership Programme. When you join our membership programme, you will or have provided us with your personal data. Such personal data may include your name, identity card number, contact details, data date of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, preferred language, occupation and monthly income and financial information.
It is mandatory for you to provide us with your name, identity card number, contact details, date of birth and gender and if you do not provide us with any of this information, we will not process your application or have complete information about you and may affect our membership service to you. We also process other personal data such as your purchasing habits.
We will be processing your personal data for the following purposes:-
- evaluating your application to be our member; and
- provision of subsequent services such administer the membership programme and benefits such as extended warranty and insurance, customer service, collection of payments from you and issuance of customer vouchers.
Contests. When you join our contests, we will be processing personal data such as name, identity card, address, contact details and signature. It is mandatory for you to provide the required information failing which we will not be able to process your application to join our contest. We will process your personal data to facilitate your participation in our contests.
Periodically, we will organise contests. If you participate in these contests, we reserve the right to publish and/or use the above mentioned personal data for the purpose of advertisements, commerce and publicity whether online and/or offline. Your personal data may also be published on our website if you are one of the winners. We will never distribute your personal data to a third-party for financial gains
Website. When you register for an account or use the services provided through our website such as www.senheng.com.my, we will be processing your personal data such as your name, email address, identity card number, contact detail, billing information and some demographic information such as gender and date of birth. It is mandatory for you to provide us with your name, identity card number, contact information and email address to register for an account and also to use our services.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:-
- to register an account with us;
- to process your orders and order fulfillment.
- to provide a more personalized experience on our website.
We may correct or supplement your address information with standardized postal representation in order to ensure that your orders are delivered. We do this since we want to make sure that our members receive the order and to lower costs associated with our programs.
When you visit our website, we automatically log your internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
Your demographic information (gender, date of birth, etc.) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you say you are and in fact you are paying with your credit cards and not someone using your stolen credit cards.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We do not store this information and uses it for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
From time to time we may send out messages alerting you that products are available, to remind you about providing feedback or for promotional offers. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1) if you contact us for a particular reason, 2) to receive your orders, or 3) we need to contact you for administrative purposes such as winning a contest. Administrative e-mails will not contain promotional materials. If you choose to receive our News newsletters, they will contain promotional materials from our site.
We may use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site and to combine with our log files so that we can understand our site traffic and analyze our demographic information in aggregate form. Cookies are pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer's hard drive which identify you when you enter the website. The ability to select samples on our site is not cookie-driven. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, our site will not identify you when you enter and you will need to manually type in your ID and password.
We may also collect information about you in connection with social networking sites. When you interact with our social networking pages such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, we may collect personal data such as your name, nickname and comments. We may use the information we collected about you for the purposes listed at paragraph 4 below.
Other Purposes. Other than the purposes stated above, we will generally process your personal data:-
- for fulfilment purposes;
- for research, statistical, data matching and product development; and
- to communicate with you for all the above purposes.
Disclosure. Your personal data will also be disclosed to individuals, service providers and organizations associated with us and any other selected parties (within or outside Malaysia) for all the purposes stated above.
We will also disclose your personal data to any other party to whom such disclosure is required by law or regulatory requirement or pursuant to a Court order. If we are merged or acquired by another entity, the personal data may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
Marketing. Unless you opt-out, we will process your personal data for present and future marketing purposes. If you have opted to be contacted for these purposes, we may contact you by way of telephone, electronic communications or by post.
Contacting Us. If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or request access or correction of the personal data or opt out from receiving direct marketing materials, please contact us at:-
Address: 44B, Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 016 299 1398
As a a subscriber of our site, you may correct or update your personal data by clicking on the 'My Account' link at the top of any page, entering your ID, password and birth date when prompted and clicking the Edit Information button. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may contact our member services group through the 'My Account' section, or the 'Contact Us' section.
Any request of access or correction of personal data may be subject to a fee and also to any privacy or data protection laws. Where you elect to limit our right to process the personal data, you may contact us in writing. For avoidance of doubt, the limitation does not include processing of mandatory personal data.
We have the right to amend the Privacy Notice at any time and if we do so, we will post those changes on our website www.senheng.com.my. By continuing to be our member or using our services, you are deemed to have accepted to the changes.
3. Promotion Policy:
- All promotions running in Senheng’s website are subject to each promotion’s terms and conditions.
- All promotions run independently and can’t be combined with other ongoing promotions unless otherwise stipulated.
- Each discount / voucher / promo code (if any) can only be used once per transaction per account and cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions unless otherwise stipulated.
- Each discount / voucher / promo code comes with expiry date and will end by 11.59pm on the specified date.
- Senheng reserves the right to hold or cancel any order which violates any promotion’s terms and conditions.
4. Shipping & Delivery
Pick Up Service
- Pick up will be available after a second email will be sent to you shortly after (excluding weekend & public holidays) where your order will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse to the selected pick up point during online checkout. This may take longer during sales period.
- Majority of the product are entitled for pick up services, except for big items.
- Pick up will be available at the selected locations from 5pm onwards.
- In the event that you are not available to collect your order on the assigned date, please call 016 299 1398 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery will take from 7 to 14 working days upon confirmation of order (excluding weekend & public holidays) where your order will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse. Please note that this may take longer during sales period.
- Only Paid PlusOne member with purchases of RM3,000 and above are entitled to free delivery services.
- Paid PlusOne member is entitled to 50% discount for purchases of RM 2,999 and below for delivery charges.
- All small appliances & digital gadgets will be charged with a standard rate of RM8 as courier fee.
- Delivery is only applicable for West Malaysia only.
- Applicable to selected items on the website only.
- Basic installation will be provided without charges for purchases of bigger items, unless otherwise mentioned.
- A signature is required upon receiving your order as a proof of receipt.
- In the event that you are not available to collect your order on the assigned date, please call 016 299 1398 or email to email@example.com
5. Cancellation Policy:
Senheng reserves the right to hold or cancel any order with prior notice when deemed necessary.
Senheng will proceed with cancellation should circumstances below occur:
- The item is not / no longer available
- Pricing disputes arise
- Product illustration differs from actual product
- Payment failed or not received
- Payment information could not be verified
- The order cannot be shipped to the address provided or where the shipping address could not be verified
- Violation of Senheng's Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation initiated by the Customer
- Any other unforeseen circumstances that lead to cancellation
Upon cancellation, refund will be processed accordingly and might take up to 14 working days.
6. Return / Exchange Policy
What is the return policy? Most orders are returnable within 7 calendar days upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
- Incorrect: The item is not the item you ordered. The model or colour is different from what is indicated on the order summary, or there are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
- Damaged: The item is found to be damaged upon receipt.
- Defective: The product is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
Certain items are not eligible to be returned or refunded, such as fridge and washing machine due to certain issues
Returned items must meet the following requirements:
- The item must be shipped back to us within 7 calendar days upon receipt (as proved by the postal or courier receipt)
- Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Item must be unused or hasn’t been installed.
- All securely sealed items must not be opened, especially electronic items (unless our service centre can ascertain that they were found defective at the time of opening).
Will I get a refund in case of returning the item? You will be eligible for a full refund if the item has been inspected and verified that the item was in perfect condition as described above.
Can I return a damaged or defective product after 7 calendar days upon receipt? If the item is covered by Replacement Warranty, you may bring the item to any Senheng outlet to verify and process the return warranty accordingly.
How do I return an item? You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6016 299 1398 for any enquiries / questions.
Depending on the mode of payment you’ve selected upon transaction, you will be offered the mode of refund based on your payment mode and may be required to enter additional information.
When will I receive my refund? Depending on the mode of payment you’ve selected upon transaction, you will be offered mode of refund based on your payment mode, which will take between 1 to 15 working days depending on our partnering banks. Please consult the table below for details.
How you initially paid for your order
How you may receive your refund
Expected time to transfer funds
Credit card, debit card
Credit card/debit card charge reversal (refund)
Up to 15 working days
5 - 7 working days
8. Admin Fee
By using the IPP and/or BNPL service, you agree that you will be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs however denominated as maybe in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. Any changes to the fees and charges shall be communicated to you with sufficient notice. Due to the backend efforts in managing credit planning, we levy an administrative fee to any purchases that are made with the IPP mode of payment for 12 months period and above. IPP for 6 months and below will be waived of such fee; such fee shall vary depending on the payment tenure of IPP and/or BNPL, subject to the decision of Senheng from time to time.