iPhone SE (3rd generation)
Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip
Big-time battery life and a superstar camera
Home button with secure Touch ID
iPhone SE. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Big-time battery life and a superstar camera. Plus, the toughest glass in a smartphone and a Home button with secure Touch ID.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 1080p video recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 15 hours of video playback2
- Durable design and IP67 water resistance3
- Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before4
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
- iPhone SE (3rd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/my/iphone/compare for the complete set.
For further information on the Apple iPhone or other Apple products please refer to the /brands-corner/apple-online-store
|Screen Size (inch)||4.7-inch|